- 2.97 cu. ft.
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty on all top burner elements
- ADA Compliant
- 4 coil burner elements, 1- 8 in. and 3- 6 in. elements
- Waist-high, variable, closed door broiling, located in the oven
- Fully insulated oven includes 2 heavy-duty oven racks with 4 adjustable positions
- 150-degree Keep Warm oven setting keeps your food warm without continuing to cook
- Includes a large, porcelain coated, smokeless broiler pan and tray
- Full width storage drawer provides additional, much needed, storage space
- 4 in. porcelain backguard
- Solid oven door
- Made in the U.S.A.
||24"W x 40" H x 26" D
Energy Star Rated:
3.0 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.