The Sharp Essentials Series color workgroup document systems offer stunning color output with exceptional ease of use. These new models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new color Essentials Series focuses on value as well as user operability, and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
The Essentials Series offer customers powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today's busy office environments. And with Sharp's industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
- 50 ppm B&W and Color Networked digital MFP
- 100-sheet reversing document feeder
- 250 GB hard disk drive
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Dual-core multitasking controller
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Optional wireless connectivity for easy access and mobility
- PCL®6 Standard and available Adobe® PostScript® 3 printing systems
- Scan and print files easily from mobile devices with Sharpdesk Mobile
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.